Man dies in house fire

Lack of a smoke detector led to the death of a 66-year-old man in a Jacksonville Beach home fire Feb. 2, just four months after city firefighters installed smoke alarms in the home. The man, who has not been identified yet by authorities, was home alone and asleep in a home ...

PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!

The Beaches Leader, Inc

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 50129
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32240
Phone: 904-249-9033
Fax: 904-249-1501